My name is Daniel Csoka. I was born in 1988, in a Hungarian city called Zalaegerszeg.
I got my High School Diploma in 2007 and then I went to a university in Szombathely, where I received a "Web-programmer" qualification.
I bought my very first digital camera on March 31, 2008. This was a simple Olympus FE-20 model. I fell in love with photography,
so after 3 months I changed my camera to a Panasonic FZ8, which was a so called bridge camera. Many of my images - found on this site - were photographed with this machine. Some of them won prizes and
were even exhibited in the US. In November 2009, I bought my very first digital SLR, which was a Canon 500D. I take photographs with that up to this day.
- Healing and creating nature : "Splendour" - 1st prize (2009)
- In memoriam Miklos Radnoti : "A New Day Has Come" - 3rd prize (2009)
- Zala News Calendar : "A New Day Has Come" - was chosen as Photo of October (2009)
- Early Morning, After Dark: Dusk's Last to Dawn's First Light (Minneapolis, USA) : "Splendour" - exhibited (2011)
- WPGA 2nd Edition Portraits & People : "Bride" - Honorable Mention (2011)
- WPGA Colour Contest : "Ballons" - Honorable Mention (2011)
- Solo Exhibition : Moricz Gallery - Hungary (2012)
- WPGA Fine Art Competition : "Dance" and "Spirit Rider" - Honorable Mention (2012)
- Book : Flowers in Art - Cindy Ann Coldiron - 6 of my flower photographs published (2013)
- The Music of the Forest : "Autumn Colors" - exhibited (2013)